We recommend that you begin the exhibit by watching the short introductory video in the large column. Then, wander as you like, because there is no recommended linear path.
- Plan on spending 45-minutes to an hour; it's possible that return visits will offer a new perspective, especially if you start with a different kiosk.
- Audio tours are available to access on a smartphone or via computer.
- Check out the accessibility section of our website for features related to specific disabilities.
- Unlike many exhibits, we encourage you to touch everything!
- Photographs displayed in this exhibit cannot be commercially published, sold, reproduced, transferred or distributed.
- Please join us in ensuring accessibility by not using scented products such as colognes and perfumes.
- Please protect the exhibit and our history. While food and drink are permitted in the Ed Roberts Campus, try to keep it away from kiosks. If you do spill something, let the front desk know. Remember: the 504 Occupiers stayed an extra day in the SF Federal Building just so they could clean up!
After a 7 month run at the Ed Roberts Campus in Berkeley and 3 months at the San Francisco Public Main Library, the main exhibit has returned to storage. To see the traveling version of Patient No More, visit Exhibit Envoy!
Pink Palace Museum, Memphis, TN: November 8, 2020 – January 24, 2021
Miami University, Miami, OH: February 28 – April 25, 2021
East Texas Oil Museum at Kilgore College, Kilgore, TX: August 22 – October 17, 2021
Museum on Main, Pleasonton, CA: April 3 – May 29, 2022
Historical & Cultural Society of Clay County, Moorhead, MN: March 25 – June 11, 2023