The exhibit will be open June 10 - September 3, Monday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Wednesday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Thursday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday noon to 6 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday noon to 5 p.m. except for San Francisco Public Library holidays. Check back here regularly for more information and additional upcoming events!
Curator Tours with ASL, July 11 at 5:30 p.m. and July 22 at 3 p.m., Skylight Gallery Audio Descriptive Guided Tour, August 24 at 5:30 p.m., Skylight Gallery
Main Exhibit Programming
- Opening Launch and reception, June 10, 1-3 p.m. at the Koret Auditorium
- Disability Activism Then & Now, July 12, 6-7:30 p.m. at the Koret Auditorium
- Photographer and Author Talk with HolLynn D'Lil: Becoming Real in 24 Days, July 18, 6:30 p.m. at the Learning Studio, 5th Floor
- 1977 Disability Sit-In: The Power of Imagery Photographer Anthony Tusler, August 9, 6:30 p.m. at the Learning Studio, 5th Floor
- 504 Protester and Community Organizer Corbett O'Toole Book Reading: Fading Scars: My Queer Disability History, August 15, 6:30 p.m. at the Learning Studio, 5th floor
We are proud to announce that Exhibit Envoy!, a non-profit which helps showcase traveling exhibits, has added "Patient No More" to their line-up, which will help us keep spreading this story far and wide for the next 3+ years! To find out how you can help bring the Patient No More Traveling Exhibit to your local library, community center, university/school, or business, visit the Exhibit Envoy! website to book today!
After a 7 month run at the Ed Roberts Campus in Berkeley and 3 months at the San Francisco Public Main Library, the main exhibit has returned to storage. To see the traveling version of Patient No More, visit Exhibit Envoy!
Pink Palace Museum, Memphis, TN: November 8, 2020 – January 24, 2021
Miami University, Miami, OH: February 28 – April 25, 2021
East Texas Oil Museum at Kilgore College, Kilgore, TX: August 22 – October 17, 2021
Museum on Main, Pleasonton, CA: April 3 – May 29, 2022
Historical & Cultural Society of Clay County, Moorhead, MN: March 25 – June 11, 2023